Elle Decor Cover News

Word on the street is that the home of fashion designer Monique Lhuillier will grace the cover of the January/February 2008 issue of Elle Decor. Ever the multi-tasker, Ms. Lhuillier was perusing vintage wallpapers and interior design books while planning her new home that would make room for her first baby, all while continuing to create beautiful fashions, a china collection for Royal Doulton and a future home furnishings line. I for one can’t wait to see inside the home of the woman behind some of the most beautiful dresses in the world!

1. Suzy December 15, 2007 | 2:41 am

I can’t wait for copies to hit the newstands…I’m hoping its by the end of next week so I have something to read on my holiday! (That, and a stack the size of the Empire State!)

2. Jacqui O December 15, 2007 | 12:41 pm

I love US Elle Decor. I am in Western Australia and have just bought the November issue which is just available here now. The only things that are a little strange with the time delay are fashion items – it’s summer here now, and the December issues which are full of Christmas articles but don’t hit our stores until Feb.

3. Habitually Chic December 15, 2007 | 2:43 pm

Suzy, I hope it come out before I travel too! It looks like it’s going to be a good issue!

4. Habitually Chic December 15, 2007 | 2:44 pm

Jacqui O, I feel your pain. I love reading Australian Vogue Living but it’s turned around for me too. As much as I hate being cold, I can’t imagine a warm Christmas!

5. Turquoise Chic December 15, 2007 | 9:51 pm

Oooh!!! I just got my copy of the latest Elle Decor. It is seriously FABULOUS!!! I posted pictures of Monique’s home on my blog if you want to check it out. It is every bit as chic and glamorous as you would expect!

6. Habitually Chic December 16, 2007 | 4:37 pm

Turquoise Chic, I can’t believe you got your copy already! I’m so jealous and will definitely be checking out your photos!