J.Crew: What’s Your Shoe Story?
04 . 09 . 13
After you have have your spring skirt situation taken care of, it’s a good time to think about shoes. Actually, I’m always thinking about shoes.
Shoes transport you: from the cobblestone streets of SoHo to the cafes and canals of Venice, comfortable, chic, shoes allow us to explore fashion and culture. With this in mind, J.Crew’s new Italian shoe collection has the style of New York and the craftsmanship of Italy. For a chance to win a $1,000 J.Crew shopping spree and a trip for two to NYC, share your interpretation of how your world reflects the mix-and-match fashions of NYC and the cultural community of Italy.
PIN IT TO WIN IT: HOW TO ENTER
- Subscribe/Log-in to Pinterest
- Follow J.Crew on Pinterest
- Create a board entitled “My Shoe Story”
- Pin 5 shoe or product images from jcrew.com or J.Crew Pinterest together with images of the places that inspire you
- Use the hashtags #jcrew and #myshoestory in the pin descriptions
- Click here to enter
One winner will be selected and will receive a trip for two to NYC, a tour of the Vogue offices, a $1,000 J.Crew shopping spree with a Very Personal Stylist, and dinner for two at a NYC Italian hot spot.
N.B. This is a sponsored post.